Hi, I’m Ink!
Thank you so much for being here.
I am excited to connect with you.
I have been involved in the fitness and personal development industry for over 20 years. I have worked for several successful U.S. non-for-profit organizations since 2003 leading strategic planning, training, and development of staff teams (remote and onsite) and programming & services for thousands of individuals annually. I hold a B.A. degree in Communication, and Masters of Business Administration (M.B.A) degree and I am currently working on my P.h.D. in Public Administration. Because I am committed to always learning more; I also have completed several certifications and additional trainings in the realms of leadership, training, facilitation, well-being, and business.
I coach and consult with individuals, organizations, and small businesses. I can support you with virtual and/or in-person offerings.
Now… here might be some of the reasons you and I get along:
- I love a good burger. Meat. Period. Just give me protein.
- I love coffee. And tea. And any warm beverage really.
- I love to eat local. In fact from our own backyard whenever possible.
- My washing machine works as hard as me. It’s always a sports season in our house.
- I might not always be able to pronounce everything right but I do always try. I grew up in Finland and moved to the U.S. in 1999. Anyone who thinks it’s easy to pronounce everything can start with my real name. It’s Inkeri. Pronounced _________. And that’s why you just want to call me Ink.
- One can never have too many scarves, purses, or shoes.
- Sweatpants go with anything and pajamas are not just for sleeping.
- Hunting season is always. Just ask my husband.
- I love to travel because of the experiences and people I meet.
- I believe that everyone is capable of amazing things. If you commit, you can achieve!
Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to connect with you. Please fill out the Contact Form below and let me know how I can help you. If you are ready to get to work with me, check out my offerings by clicking HERE.
Please fill out to connect: