Hi, I’m Ink!
And I help women make BEST LIVING happen.
Thank you so much for being here.
I am excited to connect with you.
In addition to launching my personal brand at InkYoungLife.com in 2012, I have been in the fitness industry for over 20 years. I have worked for a successful non-for-profit since 2003 leading training and development of staff teams (remote and onsite) and programming & services for thousands of members annually. I hold a degree in Communication and because I am committed to always learning more; I also have completed several certifications and additional training in the realms of leadership, training, facilitation, well-being, and business.
I coach and consult with individuals, organizations, and small businesses. For business needs, I can support you for virtual and/or in-person offerings.
My extensive journey in the health & fitness industry started when I signed up for my first personal training certification in Finland back in 1997. Since then I have had the pleasure to participate in wide-ranging education in exercise science, nutrition, and coaching. Along the way, I have also been able to experience several different countries having been born in Finland and lived in Sweden and Italy until I arrived in The U.S. in 1999. As I met my husband, USA became my permanent home base.
My husband, Andy is a Chiropractor and we have two boys. We are owners of a family farm in Western NY were we raise grass-fed beef and grass-fed pork and chickens for farm fresh eggs.
If you are interested in making your best living happen- you are in the right place.
Now… here might be some of the reasons you and I get along:
- I love a good burger. Meat. Period. Just give me protein.
- I love coffee. And tea. And any warm beverage really.
- I love to eat local. In fact from our own backyard.
- My washing machine works as hard as me. It’s always a sports season in our house.
- I might not always be able to pronounce everything right but I do always try. I grew up in Finland and moved to the U.S. in 1999. Anyone who thinks it’s easy to pronounce everything can start with my real name. It’s Inkeri. Pronounced _________. And that’s why you just want to call me Ink.
- One can never have too many scarfs, purses, jackets or shoes.
- Sweatpants go with anything and pajamas are not just for sleeping.
- Hunting season is always. Just ask my husband.
- I love to travel because of the experiences and people I meet.
- I believe that everyone is capable of amazing things. If you dream it, you can achieve it!
Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to connect with you. Please fill out the Contact Form below and let me know how I can help you. If you are ready to get to work with me, check out my offerings by clicking HERE.