Hi, I’m Ink!
And I help women make Well-being happen.
Thank you so much for being here.
I am excited to connect with you.
In addition to launching my personal brand at InkYoungLife.com in 2012, I have been Sr. Wellness Director for a successful non-for-profit since 2003 leading staff teams and programming & services for thousands of members annually.
I do coaching and consulting with individuals, organizations, and small businesses in Fitness, Business & Well-being realms.
My extensive journey in health & fitness industry started when I signed up for my first personal training certification in Finland back in 1997. Since then I have had the pleasure to participate in wide-ranging education in exercise science, nutrition and coaching. Along the way I have also been able to experience several different countries having been born in Finland and lived in Sweden and Italy until I arrived to The U.S. in 1999. As I met my husband, USA became my permanent homebase.
My husband, Andy is a Chiropractor and we have two boys. We are owners of a family farm in Western NY were we raise grass-fed beef and grass-fed pork and chickens for farm fresh eggs.
If you are interested in learning how to navigate busy lifestyle and taking care of your well-being, join my newsletter and receive free tools and more to get started now. As a newsletter subscriber, you will gain access into my premium, subscriber-only content and updates delivered right into your inbox. You can just enter your email and submit below— and yes, it’s 100% free.
Now… here might be some of the reasons you and I get along:
- I love a good burger. Meat. Period. Just give me protein.
- I love coffee. And tea. And any warm beverage really.
- I love to eat local. In fact from our own backyard.
- My washing machine works as hard as me. It’s always a sports season in our house.
- I might not always be able to pronounce everything right but I do always try. I grew up in Finland and moved to the U.S. in 1999. Anyone who thinks it’s easy to pronounce everything can start with my real name. It’s Inkeri. Pronounced _________. And that’s why you just want to call me Ink.
- One can never have too many scarfs, purses, jackets or shoes.
- Sweatpants go with anything and pajamas are not just for sleeping.
- Hunting season is always. Just ask my husband.
- I love to travel because of experiences and people I meet.
- I believe that everyone is capable of amazing things. If you dream it, you can achieve it!
Thank you for stopping by. I’d love to connect with you. Please fill out the Contact Form below and let me know how I can help you.